In order to apply for this test, please send the required emails up to Thursday, April 9, no later than 17:00 hrs.
Make sure you read carefully all the information on the blog.
Those interested in taking the English for Art test (for the final BA exam, for Erasmus + or for any other purpose) will find all the necessary information on this blog.
The programming of the tests will also be announced here (dates, hours, groups, +/- individuals). If you belong in the scheduled group, please follow the next steps:
1. After having announced via mail sent to email@example.com your intention of taking the test, you will have access to several posts on this blog (for the RC, LC, Writing subjects). The mail is to be sent only after the date of the next test is posted. In addition to using this blog, for the oral subject, you need to create your SKYPE account and send your ID in the same mail + your full name + ID NO. (CNP) + department + proof of payment (jpg.) Failure to comply with any of these requirements results in no admission to the test.
2. Each post on this blog is a test subject you need to answer as comments.
3. Each post requires commenting for a limited amount of time. This will be specified.
4. To comment/answer you need to begin by giving your name, year of study, and department, even if you comment as a blogger. Only after providing the required information can you give your answers.
5. Make sure your answers comply with the requirements of the subject (whether full sentences, paragraphs, or just answering schemes).
6. Do not forget to press the "publish" button after having written the answers.
7. Comments need to be moderated. You will know they have been taken into account after you receive a reply-mail to the mail you sent before.
8. After fulfilling the first part of the test on this blog, I shall call each of you on SKYPE for the oral subject, as previously programmed. You need to make yourselves available for the interval I mention in the scheduled conversation on Skype you received. As a precaution, you should also send me a message request on Facebook (not a friend request), so that I can contact you should the Skype connection break.